Basic Features of JCIL:
- To carry out merchant banking activities including issue management, underwriting and portfolio management with a view to develop a vibrant capital market;
- To widen the scope and area of investment by mobilizing savings of small and medium level investors thereby generating demand for securities;
- To bring high quality companies to capital market and thereby facilitating adequate supply of securities;
- To infuse professionalism and efficiency in portfolio management;
- To establish perfect combination of high quality buy - sell execution capabilities and create a large network among investors and broker community.
Merchant banking services to the Investors
- Underwriting to initial public offering of shares, debentures and bonds;
- Underwriting of repeat public offering of shares, debentures and bonds;
- Underwriting of right issue of share;
- Issue management;
- Managing Investors' Portfolios;
- Providing investment counsel to issuers and investors' including financial restructuring / engineering and corporate advisory services;
- Managing proprietary portfolio by purchasing shares and debentures including placement and equity participation;
- Dealing in other matters related to capital market operations.
Principles followed in dealing with Regulators
- Provide service with high degree of professionalism and using of modern technology.
- Create long-term relationship based on mutual trust
- Respond to customer needs with speed and accuracy.
- Share their values and beliefs.
- Provide services at competitive pricing.
- Provide fair treatment to all investors without any discrimination.
- Deals with investors in a transparent manner and without any hidden cost.
- Maintain strict secrecy of investors account.
- Respond quickly with complaints received from the investors.
- Listen to clients and work for improvement of customer service as per their suggestion(s).
- We are transparent in operations and governance.
- We have a culture of timely compliance of regulatory requirements.
- We give utmost and proper importance and value to their suggestions and directives and implement them for improvement of our corporate governance standard.
- We safeguard information and do not misuse it.